Returns and Exchange
Returns and Exchange of any Riya Kodali Design House product is only possible under the following conditions and by way of a credit note.
We closely inspect every piece of merchandise that leaves our office. If you feel your merchandise is damaged, you must let us know within 2 working days of receipt. A full account credit will be applicable for damaged products. Items cannot be returned on grounds of colour, choice or handwork.
If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please write to us with your order number and name. We shall ship the merchandise you requested for as soon as we receive our wrongly sent merchandise in its original form and packaging.
Terms of Return & Exchange
- All items to be returned or exchanged must be unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged by you. Riya Kodali Design House will not incur shipping or insurance charges on merchandise that is cancelled. The merchandise is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of returning the merchandise to us is your responsibility.
- The returned good must contain all labels, tag, receipt and other packaging with which the goods were sent to you. Riya Kodali Design House reserves the right to refuse return or exchange in case of missing packaging.
- All returns will only be on credit basis. A credit note will be sent to the billing address provided by you.
- This amount will exclude shipping and handling charges.
- Exchange can only be in the form of repurchase via the credit note. We do not accept returns on specially ordered and customised items under any circumstances since all items have been customised as per your request and post your approval. If you do wish to modify your order, please inform us as soon as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. However, once an order has been submitted we cannot guarantee the purchase can be modified.